SeaBlock map for Minecraft 1.14.2 is a survival, skyblock like and survival map created by Tiki. You are completely alone in the open and infinite sea. All around you is ocean and you are located on the top of a small oak tree. On any side you turn you see nothing but the infinite blue sky and the endless sea. Above you is the sun and sky and under the deep blue sea a lot of dangers.
You are on the open sea on top of a small oak tree, try to survive
Your task is simple but difficult to be done. You have to survive on a single tree growing from a only one dirt block. Will you survive or will you be eaten by the sea? Will you be able to resist the attacks of the open sea or will you be taken by the dark night.
These are the tasks you have to complete, there are a total of 19 of them. You do not have to finish them in order:
1. Play exclusively on Hard difficulty.
2. Plant a sapling.
3. Start an underwater mine.
4. Defeat the Drowned.
5. Build a house.
Craft and wear an iron chestplate.
Start a tree farm.
8. Raid a sunken pirate ship.
9. Create a food farm.
10. Create a mob farm.
11. Craft a bed.
12. Build an underwater statue.
14. Enchant an item.
15. Visit the Nether and return alive.
16. Create an iron golem.
17. Build a pirate ship.
18. Build Atlantis.
19. Retrieve the Gold Blocks from a Monument.
Enjoy and good luck.
Screenshots of SeaBlock map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download SeaBloxk map
For Minecraft 1.14.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
How do you find this new approach of survival maps? Do you like shopping? Please leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Tiki | Offical link to map