Secret Rooms mod for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod that adds a dozen great blocks that are camouflaged in the world in which they are set up. The mod is made by AbrarSyed.
Great mod that delivers several useful camouflage blocks
Secret Rooms mod brings nice bunch of great blocks that can be used in a variety of great ways to camouflage. For example, you can hide some of your valuables, gold blocks, diamonds, weapons, and the like, or punish anyone who tries to steal or hijack you.
In this mod you will find Secret Pressure Plates, Secret Dummy Block, Switch Probe, Camouflage Paste, Secret Clamber, Secret Observer, Secret Levers,Secret Doors and so on. We assume you understand that everything that comes with this mod is hidden and very secret.
Be sure to download this mod and try it out for yourself to understand what it is for and what secrets it has. And best way to find out is to watch the video for starters, it gives you a basic impression of what it is used for and how to use it.
How to install Secret Rooms mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Secret Rooms mod
Show all versions >> Show all DOWNLOAD links
If you like this mod, please leave us a comment below.
Created/Owner: AbrarSyed | Official link