SEUS Shaders pack in version 11.0 for Minecraft created by Sonic Ether brings a lot new good things to the game. SEUS stands for Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders and it is shader which adds more graphical enjoyment and pleasure for Minecraft players. Gorgeous landscapes, sunsets and reflections of the sun in water are just astonishing. Watch the sky and you will see real clouds flying around and disappearing in very far distance.
In short words, SEUS shaders is great pack which you must use and try if you would like your minecraft game looks more natural, realistic and simply better. This shader as all shaders works in combination with Optifine mod so read the instructions below how to install and how to use it.
Great water effect, shadows, 3D objects, atmospheric lighting and more
We have tested this shader and it works great on Nvidia graphic cards under Linux and Windows, but there are some problems and it doesn’t work very well when you using Intel integrated chip graphics. At least, we had the problem. So if you have any problems using this shader, please try instead Sildurs Shaders which it seems to be more compatible.
Screenshots of SEUS Shaders pack
Video presentation and tutorial of SEUS Shaders pack
Check this amazing video presentation and tutorial made by Past Life Pro. In this video you will learn how to use and what are all possible settings of SEUS Shaders pack. Just click on video and watch, it isn’t too long. In 11 minutes you will learn a lot about this great shader and about all shaders settings in general.
How to install SEUS Shaders pack
For Minecraft version 1.7.0 and newer versions
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Download the shaders pack and put all versions you like to the shaderpacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Install Forge and put Optifine in mods folder (you can also install Optifine, but we preffer to have it in mods folder)
4. Start Minecraft, choose Minecraft with Forge installed and go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders and choose desired shader
Download SEUS Shaders pack version 11.0
For Minecraft 1.13.1/1.12.2/1.11.2 and other versions
version SEUS v11.0
What do you think about SEUS, is it the best shaders pack for Minecraft?
Creator: Sonic Ether | Official link.