SFLP Shaders pack for Minecraft 1.13.2, 1.13.1, 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and all other versions. This pack was created by Chocapic13 and main purpose of this shader is to make it work better on old computers. Actually, the name of this pack is SFLP which stands for Shaders For Low end PC’s.
SFLP Shaders is a shader for low end computers
You don’t need anymore an expensive and high end computer to enjoy and experience better quality Minecraft graphics. This shader is exclusively optimized for budget computers.
Minimum requirements for LITE version of this packs are 1,5GB RAM and at least Dual Core 1GHZ processor. All graphic cards are supported but they should at least support GSLS 1.2 or OpenGL 2.0. Keep in mind to check if you already have latest drivers for your graphic cards, if you do not have install latest one.
Every PC made after 2010 should work with this shader without any issue or problem.
What SFLP stands for?
S – Shaders
F – For
L – Low End
P – PCs
Screenshots of SFLP Shaders pack
Video presentation of SFLP shaders pack
This SFLP Shaders are presented in video by FernFox. In this short 6 minutes video you will see how this shaders pack looks like. Vanilla vs SFLP.
How to install SFLP Shaders pack
For Minecraft version 1.7.0 and newer versions
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Download the shaders pack and put all versions you like to the shaderpacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Install Forge and put Optifine in mods folder (you can also install Optifine, but we preffer to have it in mods folder)
4. Start Minecraft, choose Minecraft with Forge installed and go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders and choose desired shader
Download SFLP Shaders pack
For all Minecraft versions, 1.13.1/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 and other versions
SFLP Shaders pack LITE – Download here
SFLP Shaders pack LOW – Download here
SFLP Shaders pack STANDARD – Download here
Show all versions here
Show all versions click here
Creator: Chocapic13 | Official page – unknown.