Shadow Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a parkour map where your shadow follows you and it is three seconds behind you. The map was made by Trey.
The parkour map where your shadow follows you and is three seconds behind you
A special and unusual parkour map in which your shadow follows and accompanies you with a delay of three seconds. Take advantage of it and get through all 12 parkour levels. Each level is unique and special in its own way. For example, ask yourself what you could do if you could go back in time? Or, for example, if you can freeze time briefly? In addition, there are several other interesting features and novelties. All levels of this map are in one long row. As soon as you pass one level you are immediately in the path to the next.
A very entertaining and challenging map that will keep parkour fans hooked to chairs.
When you start this map you will get notice. Grey wool creates shadow cubes. They disappear after 5 seconds. Throwing down your grey wool will teleport you to your shadow.
Screenshots of Shadow Parkour map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Shadow Parkour map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
Do you like parkour action? Leave a comment in the comment section below regarding this map.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Trey | Offical link to map