The Shock Arena map for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a PvE map where you fight against monster in 50 waves, and each new wave is more difficult. The tap was made by Arro3.
Player Vs Environment map in which you fight against the monster waves in 50 levels
This is a PvE map in which you fight the 30 different monsters in 50 level waves, and every monster rush is harder than the previous one. The game can be played in Singleplayer and Multiplayer mode so this makes this map more interesting. Additionally, you can change the game difficulty with Easy, Normal and Hard mode, so even those who need the most difficult game will be satisfied.
In the game, as you progress, you have to collect what monsters are droping and so gradually equip you to have the best armor and the best weapons.
After each break you can go to a zone where you have access to a crafting table, stove, chest, enchanting table, brewing stand and two stores where you can buy and sell things in exchange for coins.
The game is dynamic, interesting and also comes with Endless mode. It is for those who never want to finish this game in which difficulty increases endlessly.
Screenshots of Shock Arena map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Shock Arena map
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
Download the game in the download section and leave a comment.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Arro3 | Offical link to map