Simple Storage Network mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 is the latest port for the latest Minecraft version of the original Storage Network mod created by MrRiegel. This mod was created by Lothrazar.
An excellent storage management mod that helps you manage, control, and find items easily in your large number of chests
In this mod, you can also find one convenient add-on or news, the Processing Cable & Controller. This is a very simple storage inventory management mod that is still in progress and may be some of the smaller problems or bugs in using it.
But if you keep it all in the sense of keep it simple you will be well served.
At first, you must create a storage cable because it is the main ingredient in creating other storage blocks. Check out the video below to find the easiest way how to use it and also find out some basics about Simple Storage mod.
Enjoy in this extraordinary easy-to-use storage mod that will help you to find in the moment items in a large number of your chests.
Find more about this nice mod here:
How to install Simple Storage Network mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Simple Storage Network mod
Show all versions >> SHOW all download links
Leave a comment below about this nice mod. Thank you.
Created/Owner: Lothrazar | Official link