Simple Textures resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is very simple texture pack created by drawesome55. This is very old project, from 2011. and it wasn’t updated for 5 years. Recently, project was updated few times in last couple days. This pack looks very nice and works great in combination with Optifine.
Nice, simple, smooth and modest texture pack for Minecraft
It is nice to have such a great and simple texture pack. We assure you that you will love it. Scroll down, check the screenshots and if you consider this package interesting to you, scroll down to download section and grab it today. Enjoy.
What’s new in Simple Textures resource pack
– Changed Grass Path
– Adjusted furnace GUI cooking flame
– Interpolated furnace flames
– Updated diamond items to look nicer
– Fixed player inventory issue with crafting window being offset
– Updated to work on 1.13.x version, last update was released 5 years ago
Screenshots of Simple Textures resource pack
How to install Simple Textures resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Simple Textures resource pack, version 2.5.3
For Minecraft 1.13.x
What do you think about this simple pack? Do you like it? Share your thoughts in comments below.
Creator: drawesome55 | Official link