SkyBlock 1.13.2/ 1.12.2 Map for Minecraft is the most popular ever map for Minecraft. This map was created by NoobCrew for Minecraft version 1.4.7 but it works almost on all Minecraft versions.
Idea and the concept of this game is very very simple. You spawn on a floating island in sky in middle of nothing and all you must to do is to survive. Just survive and complete all challenges with limited resources which are available to you. That’s the reason why this survival map is also known as Survival island map and Floating island map.
The best survival map ever made. This is original SkyBlock 1.12.2 map
Actually, this map is the original floating island or type survival islandf map known by original name, SkyBlock 1.12.2 map. All other maps with similar concept are based on this map.
Notes and rules
- Don’t die before going to bed, it may happen that you can no longer appear back on the island
- Do not intentionally jump from the island to regenerate energy
- Don’t make a bridge to the mainland
- Play on at least easy difficulty
- Do not cheat or change game mode, it will ruin the gameplay
- Set video render at least to 12 or more
Challenges in the game
In the game they are “almost” 50 challenges, try to complete them all.
- Build a Cobble Stone generator.
- Build a house.
- Expand the island.
- Make a melon farm.
- Make a pumpkin farm.
- Make a reed/sugarcane farm.
- Make a wheat farm.
- Make a giant red mushroom.
- Craft a bed.
- Make 64 stone brick’s.
- Make 20 torches.
- Make an infinite water source.
- Craft a furnace.
- Make a small lake.
- Build a platform 24 blocks away from the island, for mobs to spawn.
- Make 10 cactus green dye.
- Make 10 mushroom stew.
- Craft 10 Jack ‘o’ lanterns.
Craft 10 bookcases.(As of Minecraft 1.3, crafting bookcases is only possible if cows spawn on your island)
- Make 10 bread.
- Collect 10 Ender-pearls.
- Cook 10 fish.
- Craft 10 Black Wool.
- Craft 10 Gray Wool.
- Craft 10 Light Gray Wool.
- Craft 10 Lime Green Wool.
- Craft 10 Red Wool.
- Craft 10 Yellow Wool.
- Craft 10 Pink Wool.
- Craft 10 Green Wool.
- Craft 10 Orange Wool.
- Craft 10 Snow Golems.
- Craft 20 Paintings.
- Build and light a nether portal.
- Craft 5 Gold Ingots.
- Craft 16 Glass Panes.
- Collect 50 birch logs.
- Collect 64 arrows and craft a bow.
- Craft 10 stone buttons.
- Craft 30 stone slabs.
- Craft 10 signs.
- Craft 20 ladders.
- Craft 20 fences.
- Craft 20 fence gates.
- Craft 10 levers.
- Craft 10 trapdoors.
- Craft 10 stone pressure plates.
- Craft 10 wooden pressure plates.
- Collect 64 bonemeal.
- Craft 20 cobblestone stairs.
Video of Skyblock 1.12.2 map, timelapse
How to install SkyBlock 1.12.2 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose SkyBlock 1.12.2 map
5. Enjoy this survival map game
Download SkyBlock 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 map
This version is created for Minecraft 1.4.7 but it works (or it should work) on all versions.
For Minecraft 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.4.7 and for the most Minecraft versions
Click here to DOWNLOAD this map
Leave the comment in the comment section below if you have any question about this map.
Created: NoobCrew | Official link of the map