Soboku resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a simple, modern and pack with some extra features that somehow stays true to the original look. This package was made by samuelrod202.
A simple and minimalistic resource package that comes with a slightly more special and different look
The Soboku resource pack is generally similar to all other simple packages but differs in its design and style, and comes with several special additional features. This package was previously called MistyCraft but changed its name to Soboku, which in Chinese means simple. Just to clarify the latest version of MistyCraft was v5.1 and the first Suboku was v0.6 beta.
What are the special features of this package and what does it bring. All textures have been modified, from blocks, items, entities, mobs and of course the graphical user interface. Then the leaves of trees and shrubs were modified, they were simply denser and had much more leaves, looking more natural and realistic. 3D models of some non-full blocks are made to be seamless and not so noticeable to the eye. All Optifine connected textures are supported, such as for glass, sand blocks, sandstone and bookshelves.
If by any chance you notice that all these additional features are slowing down your game, the Lite version has been prepared for you, which excludes all those special features. Download this amazing and well done resource pack in the links below.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Soboku resource pack
Show all versions >> Show all download links
Leave us a comment below if you like this resource launch.
Creator/Owner: samuelrod202 | Official link