Sprint Lava Parkour 7 map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a parkour map where all the floor is filled with hot lava. The map is created by TBNRLavaCreeper and all around you will find very well created, fun to play challenging levels.
Challenging parkour map where all the floor is filled with dangerous lava
You will find in total 15 levels plus one bonus level which is actually a reward for all 10 diamonds found. To not rage too much in this map and to make this map possible to finish you will have checkpoints in the game. Just step on diamond block and your position is saved and secure. Do you find this map challenging? Scroll down and download this map and enjoy.
Rules and notes of Sprint Lava Parkour 7 map
- Do not cheat
- Do not rage
- Play in adventure mode
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer supported
- Play in peaceful mode
- Find all 10 hidden Diamonds for a bonus level
- Diamond blocks are checkpoints
- Enjoy and have fun
Screenshots of Sprint Lava Parkour 7 map
Video walktrough of Sprint Lava Parkour 7 map
How to install Sprint Lava Parkour 7 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Sprint Parkour Lava 7 map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
How do you find this lava parkour map? Please post your opinion down below in comments section.
Creator: TBNRLavaCreeper | Offical link to map