Statues mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a cosmetic mod which adds a bunch of statues to the Minecraft world. The mod has been made by svennieke.
A mod that brings a bunch of statues that you can use to decorate your Minecraft creations
This is an incredible mod that adds hundreds of statues to the game and you can decorate and enrich your interior and exterior with them. The idea rests on Open Block Statues mod, but with some of authors own ideas and modifications.
At present, the author’s desire is to add all vanilla mobs as a statues, and when it’s all over, he will gladly receive ideas and suggestions what statue to do next.
In the game you will find a variety of statues such as Statue Bat, Statue Chicken, Statue Zombie, Statue Sheep, Statue Cow, Creeper Statue, Pig Statue, Rabbit Statue, Slime Statue, Sheep Statue and more in various combinations and colors.
If you like this idea and have the need to decorate your house, download this mod in the download section below. Leave your comment abot how you use and like to use this Statues mod.
Screenshots of Statues mod
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Statues mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
DOWNLOAD mod here
Created/Owner: svennieke | Official link