Storage Drawers mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is storage and cosmetic mod created by jaquardo. The main purpose of this mod is that you can put the most frequently used items nearest to your reach. It is storage mod so you can store all kind of different items in various drawers.
How to use Storage Drawers
Right mouse click: with one click you can put full stack in hand into selected drawer
Double right mouse click: insert into drawers all compatible stacks in inventory into drawer
Left mouse click: this will remove only and exactly one item from the drawer
Shift + Left mouse click: remove a full stack of items from the drawer
Shift + Right mouse click: with nothing in your hands: now you open an user interface to be able to see item counts and manage applied upgrades
The main storage blocks in Storage Drawers mod are the wooden drawers. They can be in any configuration and many different styles. The drawers come in five possible configurations:
- Half-size 2×2: Stores 4 stacks per drawer
- Half-size 1×2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer
- Full-size 2×2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer
- Full-size 1×2: Stores 16 stacks per drawer
- Full-size 1×1: Stores 32 stacks per drawer
Interesting thing about drawers is that they can have state of been locked unlocked. For that you will need a drawer key.
Find a download link in the download section below and try this interesting storage mod.
Screenshots of Storage Drawers mod
How to install Storage Drawers mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Storage Drawers mod, version 5.3.7
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.x
Download mod here
Leave your opinion down below in comments section what you think about this storage mod.
Creator: jaquadro and & | Official link