Super Factory Manager mod (SFM) for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod that allows players to set up various systems by which they can move various items. The mod was made by Team Dman.
Advanced system for moving various items between inventories and machines
This mod is actually a revision of the older mod, more specifically Steve’s Factory Manager mod, which stuck or rather remained on the ancient Minecraft version 1.7.
This is renewed mod currently for Minecraft 1.12.2 version. With this mod you can easily manage and set up advanced systems. The mod is unique because it is not expected from you to have good programming skills, but instead of that, all can be created using a simpler visual flow charts.
Items can be easily transported across the network, up to a whopping 999 items in a single command. On the other hand, they can be processed and set via a timer, in 1-999 seconds, via a redstone signal. A very interesting, wanted and downloaded mod, which certainly came in handy for the currently most popular 1.12.2 version of Minecraft.
How to install Super Factory Manager mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Super Factory Manager mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v2.0.23 >> DOWNLOAD
Created/Owner: Team Dman | Official link