Super Mario Edition – Hide & Seek Map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a player vs player Super Mario themed map created by StreamLine Network.
Great player vs player map based on Super Mario elements and look
Super Mario themed Hide and Seek map with custom morph outfits, custom items and more interesting times. The map is Super Mario themed map and everyone who loved to play this “old” game will feel comfortable in this PvP map as well. The map will surely awaken you with some nice old gaming memories. Of course, to bring the map to a climax, a thematic resource pack is attached to the map, which loads automatically regardless of whether you are running this game or whether you are connecting to the LAN world game.
Download this map in the link below in the download section and enjoy in this fun Hide and Seek multiplayer game.
Screenshots of Super Mario Edition – Hide & Seek map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Super Mario Edition – Hide & Seek map
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Did you like to play Super Mario game? How do you feel about this Super Mario folder? Leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Streamline Network | Offical link to map