Super Slime Laboratory map is a singleplayer puzzle map for Minecraft 1.13.1, 1.13 created by MC_DA. The goal of this puzzle games to open garage door like and go to the next level. To open the doors you need to hit big green button with slimeballs. Get your slimeball, aim and hit it with right button. If you miss, you must reset level. As you may know slimeball is bouncing from the floor and wall so levels get more and more complicated. Slimeball is the same as snowball, except slimeball bounce. The whole concept of this puzzle minigame map for Minecraft is based on video What if Minecraft had Super Slime on Tangotek. So, this map is a remake of mod using basic vanilla commands and set in a puzzle map enviroment.
Super Bouncing, Super Slime and Super Game, enjoy in this lovely puzzle map
There are plenty levels, categorized in three difficulties, easy, medium and hard. As you progress, you will learn some new things, such as learn how to redo the last throw and try again.
Very well made puzzle game and you will enjoy it while you playing. So, check screenshots, videos and scroll down to download this great map in download section below.
Notes for Super Slime Laboratory map
- Do not use cheat commands such as /gamemode or /tp
- Play on any Minecraft 1.13.x version. Future versions may probably not work properly, and older version than that will not work definetelly
- Set Brigtness to Bright
- Play only in Singleplayer mode, if you try in Multiplayer mode it will break most of the game mechanics
Screenshots of Super Slime Laboratory map
Video presentation of Super Slime Laboratory
This is the video which inspired author of this puzzle map. Watch it.
Video of demonstration and gameplay of Super Slime Laboratory. But be prepared, sorry this isn’t in English language, we believe it is Hungarian language. Anyway is fun to watch, maybe you learn some new hungarian word :).
How to install Super Slime Laboratory map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Super Slime Laboratory map, version 1.0
For Minecraft 1.13, 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Leave a comment for this map or leave a link to your video of gameplay on your youtube channel.
Creator: MC_DA | Offical link to map