Survival Island Extreme map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is survival map created by ForgeLogical. This is another survival island map in which you must complete total 20 challenges while surviving on this island.
All around map player can find structures with loot to help you out with your survival journey. This is a giant map with extraordinary, beautiful and amazing structures.
Yet another Survival Island map on stereoids
Also, you can gather all resources you’ll need because the Nether and the End haven’t been changed.
- Set render distance to 12 or more
- Set brightness level to bright
- We tested with Optifine and it works great, so optifine is recommended, but isn’t crucial
- Play on normal mode
- Please don’t cheat turning to Creative mode, it will ruin all fun
Youtube video, spoiler
Watch this video to find out everything about this great survival and adventure map. Spoiler alert: this is walk trough video, so if you don’t like surprises you can watch this video, otherwise just watch it if you’re stuck.
How to install Survival Island Extreme map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer and choose Survival Island Extreme map
5. Enjoy in this survival map
Download Survival Island Extreme map
Creator: ForgeLogical | Official link