T42 resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a relatively dark and horror-like themed pack that gives the game a whole new scary look. The resource package was created by tpelham42.
A great and high resolution resource pack with lots of details with spooky look
If you like darker themes or like games that have a hint of horror and are a little scary, this resource pack will definitely be the right choice for you. All the buildings built will get a scary appearance and look like haunted houses and neglected objects.
However, this package can be used in various ways during construction, so it is not exclusive that your built world from scratch with this resource package looks a little different.
Thanks to the high resolution of the package of the extraordinary 64x pixels, all the details are expressed and enhanced. It will look even more scary if you enter some caves, underground or some interiors of old pyramids.
When you build an exterior, you will feel like you are in ancient Rome or Greece. Certainly with this package you will be able to be really creative and build new master structures and objects that might not be possible without this package.
Whether it’s ancient Rome, the medieval era or you just want to get the atmosphere of haunted villages or zombie cities, be sure to download this resource pack and enjoy it.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download T42 resource pack
It could work on lower versions as well, try it if you don’t use 1.14.4 and let us know in the comments below.
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like dark and detailed packages leave us a comment below.
Creator/Owner: tpelham42 | Official link