Tamere resource pack for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a pack that will impress you with its simplicity, simple and high quality textures. The package was created by Deltaz, the author who is not unknown in Minecraft community.
A simple yet beautiful package with the rich colors and accentuated details
You will be amazed by the way that wool is designed, all colors of wool look beautiful in every detail. Most of the simple packs are to flat, while on the other hand Tamere removes all the unnecessary details and with great courage points out those details that are in the opinion of the author more important. With this creative and inspired presentation, the lovely textures rises this pack to the very top of the best simple resource packs and enchants us with its magnificence and beauty.
Wide range of colors only exacerbate the beauty of this package and make it the ultimate look that in one hand is very professional and gives a new lifestyle to the game.
Tamere comes in a 16×16 pixel standard resolution, which will surprise you, given that the overall impression of the package seems far better. However, thanks to this lower resolution, players with weaker computers will certainly appreciate and surely welcome this author’s move. Download the package below and enjoy in this wonderful and lovely texture pack.
Screenshots of Tamere resource pack
How to install Tamere resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Tamere resource pack
For Minecraft 1.12.x
How do you find this resource pack? Share your opinion down below in the comments section.
Creator/Owner: DelTaz | Official link