Temple Breakout map for Minecraft 1.14.2 is a puzzle and adventure map where you have to prove yourself to family and villagers. The map was made by Miscraft.
An interesting and fun map where you have to finish several battles and solve few puzzles
You are in the role of a player who has to prove in front of the villagers, and especially prove himself to his family and prove that the temple isn’t what everyone thinks. In your plan and on your path, there will be some of the riddles you have to solve. In addition, you will have to do several battles and win them. When all this will be done successfully only then you will prove that you were right for this task.
The map is compatible for singleplayer and/or up to two players max. To complete this map you will need about half an hour to 2 hours. Of course, everything depends on how much time you will need to figure out some puzzles. In the map, expect the following obstacles, from parkour elements, puzzles and battles. Also Temple Breakout map has its own storyline.
It’s good to note to not throw tools after using them, you may need it some of them later.
Enjoy in this lovely map.
Screenshots of Temple Breakout map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Temple Breakout map
For Minecraft 1.14.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Miscraft | Offical link to map