Terminal velocity map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a CTM, adventure and puzzle map created by duo Adri2711 and The_Suso_Craft. If you like adventurous games where you have to collect various items and you like to have fun finding them, this CTM map will be the right choice for you. The goal in this map is to collect 3 keys to escape from this nightmare. In addition, find three additional and optional objectives.
CTM adventure map for all players who love challenges and entertain themselves by finding hidden objects
This Terminal Velocity map can play 1-3 players, the recommended render distance is 10-25 and the difficulty is set to hard. Together with this game comes a custom resource pack that should be loaded automatically.
In this hardcore mini CTM map your objective is to get the three objectives to the end of the map, avoiding death in the process. The map is compatible with multiplayer mode, just in case you want to get some help from your friends.
The guards protecting them are extremely hostile so I wouldn’t be surprised if they managed to get you a few times. Keep trying, they can’t keep going forever. By learning from each attempt you’ll eventually figure things out.
In order to escape, you’ll need to collect the 3 keys and place them to open the gate. In addition, you can collect the 3 Adventure Discs for an extra hard challenge.
To start this game you will need to cross the line and take the first key. Good luck playing this Terminal Velocity map and CTM game, because you will need it.
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Terminal Velocity map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Share your thoughts about this map in the comment section below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Adri2711, The_Suso_Craft | Offical link to map