The Big 10 map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a finding map where you need to find button and stick it to the diamond block. The map is created by TheMinionMaker and we can say that this map is a mix of finding, puzzle and parkour map. There are in total 10 levels and in each one you must find and place button to a diamond block. When you click on that button you’re teleported and ready to play next level.
A fun finding, parkour and puzzle map with 10 levels in total
The Big 10 map isn’t hard map, but it’s also not too easy. We believe that difficulty of this map is smartly chosen, not to overwhelming but fun to play. Find all hidden buttons and diamond blocks, solve all puzzles, manage all parkours and you’ll finish this map game in hour or maybe two. Good luck and have fun playing this map.
Rules and notes of The Big 10 map
- there are in total 10 levels
- each level has a hidden button, find it
- each level has a diamond block, find it and put button on this block
- use when and how to use levers
- don’t cheat
- play only in version Minecraft 1.12.2 otherwise it might not work proprely
Screenshots of The Big 10 map
Gameplay of The Big 10 map
Spoiler alert: Don’t watch this video if you would like to play this map for the first time on your own. You can watch it if you’re stuck on some level and don’t know what to do next.
How to install The Big 10 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download The Big 10 map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to download this map
Creators: TheMinionMaker| Offical link to map