The Hypercube map for Minecraft 1.14 is a game in 4 dimension and to play it you will have to know how to think differently with open minds. Map is created by author Flowgd.
A new and unusual map in which you need to figure out 4 dimensions
By definition a dimension is a measurable extent of a particular kind. For example length, width, depth, height etc. Our universe exists in 3 dimensions. What happens if we add a dimension?
We can imagine how 4D space would work, however it is impossible to view 4D space due to our own world being 3D.
Sounds complex? Try to play this map and be prepared to understand and accept 4 dimensions.
Do not worry, in this map you will find detailed instructions, with many textual and visual explanations. In short lines, the author will try to teach you to understand and think in 4 dimensions. Once you have passed all the detailed instructions that are described in the short lines, you can even see a visual example of the game. In this example you will be explained how to play and how to pass one simple level from the example. Thanks to the textual and visual instructions and to a example, we believe that you will enjoy in this unusual and uncommon map.
Screenshots of The Hypercube map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download The Hypercube map
For Minecraft 1.14
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Flowgd | Offical link to map