The Kitacho Laboratories Episode 1 map is puzzle minigame map for Minecraft 1.12 made by Team Syllica. Puzzle map was released two years ago with the Team known as Team Aylamow. This map consists of 15 puzzles in which ones you must solve problems. Problems are testing your understanding of basic Minecraft mechanics.
But don’t be afraid, the intention of this game is not to get mad or nervous playing this puzzle game. On the contrary, the main purpose of this game is to have fun solving puzzles. In the puzzles you must to figure out how to get from point A to point B in one of the chambers.
It is understandable that how you will go further in the game the levels will become more and more difficult and trickier to solve.
When you finish this map please also try the new map, The Kitacho Laboratories Episode 2, click here to check it out.
The smarter you are the game will be shorter
The playtime of the map depends of how fast will you able to solve a chamber puzzle. So, to conclude the smarter you are the game will be shorter. Of course, we are just joking. We hope that you will enjoy playing this extremely qualitative and well made map.
Download this map in the link below.
What is the Kitatcho Laboratories?
Stockley (Director for Team Syllica): For those of you who don’t know, The Kitatcho Laboratories was a puzzle map I released almost two years ago with the team known as Team Aylamow. Since then, the team has sadly disbanded as many of the members either grew tired of Minecraft or had personal things to attend to. Well, I’m now glad to announce that I have made a new team, Team Syllica!
And what better way to start off the new team than to go back to one of the best quality maps I’ve made and update it for 1.12, as well as make it better designed overall in general.
The main reason I wanted to return to this map was that Episode 2 was never made or released due to the team disbanding. I want to change that. I have many ideas that could go into Episode 2, but since it’s been a long time since Episode 1 was originally released, I decided to give this map the old spit-shine treatment and make it better than ever!
So I hope you enjoy the 2017 edition of this map and look forward to the sequel we’re going to work on in the future!
Screenshot of the puzzle map The Kitacho Laboratories Episode 1 map
Video on youtube of The Kitacho Laboratories Episode 1 map
How to install The Kitacho Laboratories Episode 1 map for Minecraft
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose The Kitacho Laboratories Episode 1 map
5. Read the signs and click on red buttons
6. Finally click on the PLAY button in the game
Download The Kitacho Laboratories Episode 1 map
For Minecraft 1.12
Click here to download map
Please post below if you have any comments, suggestions or questions regarding this map.