The Legend of the blue Tide: Episode 1 map is adventure map for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by Esand. You are living on island, alone, have the farm and the animals. Life is good and normal, normal day and everyday routine in your usual life. At the other end of island there is unfinished boat which you make when you were young and planned do to something boldly.
Your plan is to do something adventurous and to sail far, far away with no plan nor idea where you will end up. You’re starting to ask yourself what wonder lies far from this island.
The Legend of the Blue Tide is a series devoted to uncovering unknown distance and undiscovered wordl. Throughout the series, the player will travel through different lands, meet different people, and most of all, find out what the Blue Tide is.
If you like this epilogue, download this map in the link below.
- Singleplayer map only
- Play in adventure mode
- Any food you find on your journey you must and should eat it
- Trade with villagers
- Read all signs
How to install The Legend of the blue Tide: Episode 1 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose The Legend of the blue Tide: Episode 1 map
5. Enjoy in this adventure map
Download The Legend of the blue Tide: Episode 1 map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to DOWNLOAD this map
Leave the comments below if you have any question regarding this map.
Creator: Esand | Official link