The Legend of Zelda resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a texture pack based on all Zelda’s series of Nintendo games. This pack was created by Moldomre and his friend E_Wolffe. In this pack you will find a hundreds of textures based on all Zelda’s games.
Texture pack based on all series of Zelda’s games made by Nintendo
This is a list of games on which this package is based on: The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, The Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds, Triforce Heroes and Breath of the Wild. This pack has very vibrant colors, tall grass, Iron Golems, nice swords and some original version of Zombies, pigs, chickens etc, Enjoy in this pack, we hope you will like it as we did.
Screenshots of The Legend of Zelda resource pack
How to install The Legend of Zelda resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download The Legend of Zelda resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Download Resource pack here
Do you like to play The Legend of Zelda game? How do you like this texture pack? Please write a comment in the comments section below.
Creator: Moldomre | Official link