The Loophole map is an excellent puzzle map for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by JakeGamerz. What is The Loophole map? This is the map where you need to go back and forth across all different rooms and finish the puzzles inside of them. Each puzzle has something unique, color coding, ranging from trading or visiting secret youtube links to help you move on.
Notes about this map
In this map you can use custom commands to get Custom books, trades and clickable signs. This items helps you and gave you better experience.
- Don’t use on any other version than Minecraft 1.10.2, because map commands only work in this version
- Multiplayer compatible
- It will take around 45-60 minutes to complete this map
- Uses external websites to help you to solve all the puzzles
- Set render distance to 12 or higher
- Don’t cheat
How to install The Loophole map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose The Loophole map
5. Enjoy in this puzzle map
Download The Loophole map
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Click HERE TO DOWNLOAD this map
Creator: JakeGamerz | Official link to this map