The Lost Dungeon Map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a puzzle map where you have to research, explore and find hidden items. This map was created by duo, Fantomet8, EirikMC.
An interesting puzzle map where you have to search and find hidden objects
In this mostly dark map, you search the cave for hidden things. This is a puzzle map where you have to discover, trade, build, use various tools and move things around to finish this game.
A fun and interesting map that will require a lot of goodwill, healthy thinking and some 10-20 minutes to complete.
For some reason, from time to time we felt like we were on an Indiana Jones adventure. Were we at least partly right?
– Do not cheat in the game
– Play in peaceful and adventure mod
– It is possible to play in singleplayer and multiplayer mod
Screenshots of The Lost Dungeon map
Spoiler alert! Don’t use it if you would like to play on your self.
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download The Lost Dungeon map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like this type of map make sure to leave us a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Fantomet8, EirikMC | Offical link to map