The PewDiePack resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is an interesting package that brings a number of fun extras details based on PewDiePie to Minecraft game. This resource pack was created by ewanhowell5195.
An interesting resource pack that brings a lot of funny PewDiePie details and additions to the Minecraft game
The PewDiePack resource pack is the work of several authors who have added a lot of fun, comical and other lovely details that can be linked to the famous youtube character PewDiePie. Currently, this package is already in its seventh version and each one has bring some new items.
What to expect and find in this resource pack? At the beginning you will notice the changed text in yellow in the title menu and the changed background image of the recreated Felix’s world. All of the pictures were replaced with fan art images by PewDiePie that he had sent to the community. In addition, all dogs have Dog Armor while Cat, Cat Armors, as well there is also a new Bro Fist banners. Some texts have been modified in the game, such as the text at the end of the game and generally texts that will make you laugh and surprise.
In addition, you will be able to listen to a number of new songs in your jukebox and choose from a series of new discs. Just check it out. Then, all Zombies have a Sven logo on their back.
In Survival mode you will notice that you have watermelons instead of hunger bars. Bedding on the beds also have BroFist logo. There are many more, many little and interesting details here, try to find them and leave us a comment below what have you find out.
Note, the language of the game must be set to English, otherwise you will not see the modified text. We also suggest playing this resource pack with Optifine HD mod.
Video presentation of The PewDiePack resource pack
How to install resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download The PewDiePack resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
Please leave as a comment below about this lovely resource pack.
Creator/Owner: ewanhowell5195 | Official link