The Pickaxe Quest map for Minecraft 1.13 is a new amazing adventure created by famous map maker Nico_The_Pro. In this adventure and lovely game map you need to explore all four different dimensions. In each dimension you need to do a lot of crafting, text reading from the screen and finally to create and get ultimate rainbow pickaxe. This map full of adventure will bring you a lot of fun and for sure you’ll be amazed. The playtime will be around 10 minutes for very experienced minecraft players or 20-30 for usual/common players.
If you’re wondering if this map support multiplayer mod, yes it does. But, anyway, singleplayer mod is for sure, recommended.
The new lovely adventure of the minecraft map maker Nico_The_Pro
To download The Picakxe Quest map please scroll down to the download section below. Enjoy in the map and happy digging.
Screenshots of The Pickaxe Quest map
Video of The Pickaxe Quest map
Short official demo of the map.
Gameplay of whole The Pickaxe Quest adventure map.
How to install The Pickaxe Quest map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download The Pickaxe Quest map
For Minecraft 1.13
Click here to download this map
Leave a comment below if you finished this adventure map with success.
Creator: Nico_The_Pro | Offical link to map