The RC mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is a realistic simulation of remote controlled toys mod created by Sperk. Who doesn’t like to play with remote controlled toys? Now you can play with remote controlled cars, speedboat, airplane, submarine, helicopter, drone and more without fear to loose them or think about empty batteries.
Play with remote controlled toys in Minecraft game
With this mod you are able to move toys in 6 degrees of freedom, which means that every vehicle can move and rotate totally free in any direction using very advanced physics simulation. If you can’t wait to try it, scroll down to download section and download this mod. But very important, this mod needs jbullet library to work. You will find everything in download section.
The RC Mod 1.12.2 includes following vehicles:
- RC Trainer Plane
- RC Car
- RC Boat
- RC Drone (quad)
- RC F-22 Raptor with missiles
- RC Submarine with missiles
- and even more RC vehicles coming with future updates
Screenshots of The RC mod 1.12.2
How to install The RC mod 1.12.2
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download The RC mod 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 3.2.1
Download The RC mod here
IMPORTANT: jBullet for Minecraft 1.12.2
Just place this jbullet library in the mods folders, and then launch Minecraft game. Without jbullet you will get error and game will crash at start.
Download jbullet library here
Do you like remote controlled toys? Do you find this mod amusing? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Created/Owner: Skerp | Official link