The Salty Tower map for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a parkour map which consists 16 levels of woolen colors that make a big parkour tower. Map is created by Genchozvezdoprah.
Big tower parkour map where you need to complete 16 floors
Main goal of this map is to complete all 16 floors of this very scary and hard parkour tower. Cheats are not allowed, of course :).
Floor 1: Easy jumps, nothing much to worry about.
Floor 2: Almost same, pretty easy.
Floor 3: Usual and normal ladders jumps, it is not to hard.
Floor 4: Look up, and don’t cry.
Floor 5: The first outside section, but don’t worry, it is still easy.
Floor 6: Harder jumps but with boos, it’s fine.
Floor 7: Watch out for the big jump in the center. Simple skills and everything will be alright.
Floor 8: Here things are becoming stressful, but try to relax. Go only when you are really ready.
Floor 9: This floor throws very interesting jumps. But also there is very annoying outside section.
Floor 10: Some very big long jumps.
Floor 11: Be aware of the hard jump outside the tower.
Floor 12: You actually made it this far. Good luck because you will need it. Scary outside jumps.
Floor 13: Win is near, try not to shake to much.
Floor 14: This is the hardest floor, or? Be prepared.
Floor 15: It has two very hard parts.
Floor 16: The last floor, just wish you luck.
Very heavy parkour map, try to be as patient and persistent as you can. Take a break if you can not pass some levels, do not be too nervous. Good luck.
Screenshots of The Salty Tower map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download The Salty Tower map
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
Download the game in the download section and leave a comment.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Genchozvezdoprah | Offical link to map