The Way Home Map is a horror map created by Denchi150 for Minecraft version 1.12.2. In this map your mission is simple, find a way to your home.
In this small and scary adventure map, your goal is simple, find a way home
The story of this map goes like this. The new and another day. Nothing special, just a usual day. Just a simple, boring day. You sit in the bar with your best colleague drinking beers and chillinge. After the next round you went to the toilet and there you was a couple of minutes. When you get back to the bar, everything looks upside down. The friend has disappeared. The waiter is dead. Just silence.
Your pants are full and you are in fear. Your decision is simple and understandable. You run out of this bar as soon as possible. But later you feel very bad about it. You find yourself in a small house in the woods and you try to find a way home. Can you?
Screenshots of The Way Home map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download The Way Home map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Do you like horror maps? How do you rate this one? Leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Denchic150 | Offical link to map