The worst Minecraft parkour map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is the most difficult parkour map to finish, possibly and maybe hardest parkour map ever made. It was made by the author Sometsea.
One of the hardest, if not the hardest, ever made parkour map for Minecraft
This game carries the title of the worst Minecraft Parkour map ever made. But it is not thought to be bad or incorrectly done, but on the contrary it is so difficult to finish that it can be classified into a category of even crazy and abnormally extreme hard parkour map.
This author has already created maps for Minecraft map, but this one is the first map for version 1.13.2. If you like this map in the screenshots below, try it out. Grab it in download section, and enjoy. We tried to finish it, but we were not too successful. To preserve nerves and the keyboard for now we have given up. We will probably try it again in few days until our nerves calm down a little.
So, do not rage or be angry, this is just a parkour map, play it and have fun.
Screenshots of The worst Minecraft parkour map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download The worst Minecraft parkour map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator(s)/Owner(s): SometSea | Offical link to map