Thut’s Elevator mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a player transport mod that brings dynamic elevators into game. The mod was made by Thutmose_III.
An interesting player transport mod that brings elevators to Minecraft game at amazing 64 floors
A great and fun mod that will allow you to vertically transport players to even a 64 floor in height. With this mod you will also get complete instructions so that assembling and creating an elevator should not be a problem. For those who are lazy to read, we also offer a complete video link where you can easily and quickly find out all the information for this useful elevator.
How to use Thut’s Elevator mod
The first thing you will need to do is craft several Elevator blocks, two or more Elevator Control Blocks, and a Device linker. To start with, build the structure which you want to convert into Elevator.
Then right click the first cornet of it with your device Linker, it should get outlined in red.
Next, sneak and right click the other corner, the selected red box will be coverted into the Elevator. If you do not have enough Elevator Blocks, it will fail to create, and will tell you how many you need.
NExt Shift-Right Click the elevator with the Device Linker. This will bind the linker to the Elevator. If you wish to remove the Elevator, shift right click it with a stick, ant it will convert back into the blocks it was made from.
Next place the Control Blocks. The Control Blocks need to be placed 2 blocks above where the Elevator should stop. Right click the face of the block that you want buttons on with the Device Linker.
Control Blocks which are physically touching will be linked to the same floor.
You can make a Controller block into a call controller by shift right clicking the face with an unlinked Device Linker.
Right clicking again with the LInker will cycle through the 4 different pages of buttons. If you right click the face a stick, it will toggle that face on and off.
To actually Link the Elevator to the block, shift right click the number you want that floor to be with the Device Linker, and that block will be assigned as that floor.
You may also put chest or Controller Blocks in your Elevator. If you place a controller block in it, make sure to enable the face before creating the Elevator.
To then use, right click the required floor with empty hand, or any item that is not the Device Linker or Stick.
How to install Thut’s Elevator mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Thut’s Elevator mod
Don’t be confused with mod file name thuttech, that was original name and has remained unchanged even to this day.
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v6.1.6 >> DOWNLOAD
Notice: Install also ThutCore, it is important library for Thut’s Elevator mod to work
Thut’s Core for Minecraft 1.12.2, v5.21.0 >> DOWNLOAD
Do you like elevators? How do you feel about this supplement? Leave us a comment below.
Created/Owner: Thutmose_III | Official link