Torch Bow Mod for Minecraft 1.14.3/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a small weapon mod with which you can fire the torches. Mod is created by norionkun4649.
Small weapon mod which can be used to fire a torch using a Torch Bow
A very small and interesting mod that can help you illuminate the way in the direction you are moving. The advantage of this is that you can illuminate the way forward or if you are in the underground you can hit the torches in the surrounding walls or on the cave ceiling.
You can make a Torch Bow in a way to put on the crafting table a bow and a lighter. You can also create a 9-torch set to set all nine torches on a crafting table.
Torch Bow mod will not primarily be used as an assault weapon, but as a possibility of illumination your path in the darkness.
How to install Torch Bow mod mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Torch Bow mod
Show all versions >> Show all versions links
Created/Owner: percivalalb | Official link