Tropical Wipeout map for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a parkour and adventure wipeout map where you must pass the obstacles in the shortest possible time. The map was made by Squirell.
A fun wipeout map where you have to be good in parkour to finish all obstacles
The countdown begins when you cross the red line, the red wool. The rules of this game are very simple, do not cheat and enjoy in this lovely fun show Wipeout. Run and parkour all the obstacles in shortest time as possible. Do not fall into water because you will lose valuable time. The theme of this map is tropical and in the map you will find very attractive and interesting custom jumps that you must perform as well as challenges. Set your timer and compete yourself with your record time.
Screenshots of Tropical Wipeout map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Tropical Wipeout map
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
In the comments, leave us your best time in which you managed to finish this map.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Squirell | Offical link to map