Tropicraft mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is an utopian tropic vacation mod created by Cojo and his team. You can find more about them in the link below and the end of this post. If you ever desire to escape to peaceful and hot summer vacation, this is the mod made exactly for you. Actually, this is the one of the longest running mod created for Minecraft, dating back to 2011. It is inspired by tropical island of Puerto Rico and you can enjoy in idyllic, charming paradise you dream of and explore all possibilities of tropical islands.
The utopian idyllic getaway that you have been waiting for
This mod besides vacation and tropical items and blocks include world generator. This generator will create idealistic and utopian place of your dreams. Beautiful islands, turquoise sea, long sand beaches, distant volcanoes and lovely tropical fauna and flora. Build you home or small house on tropical island and enjoy in your vacation of life.
On the beach you can set and build your vacation beach chair, drink Pina colada or lemon juice, plant lemon and orange trees and watch sunset in warm environment. Enjoy in your vacation of life.
Screenshots of Tropicraft mod
Video presentation of Tropicraft mod
How to generate or how to be ported to vacation island in Tropicraft mod
1. Place you beach chair when you seat that your face is look towards sunset
2. Set time to sunset (with command /time set 10000)
3. Prepare your Pina Colada drink
4. Sit in chair, look to sunset and drink all pina colada with right click
5. Voila, you will get drunk and you’re ported to island of your dreams
Watch this video to see how to do it.
How to install Tropicraft mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Tropicraft mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 22.214.171.124
Download mod here
What do you think about vacation mod for Minecraft? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below. You can create your ideal vacation house and send them to us.
Created/Owner: Cojoomax99 | Official link