UltimaRPG mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a great RPG mod that brings almost 200 new mobs and 25 new dimensions. The mod was created by Therandommidget.
A mod that brings new dimensions, worlds from deepest dreams and imagination
UltimaRPG is a mod that enriches the Minecraft game by bringing lots of new worlds and dimensions from the wildest dreams. In addition to the new 25 dimensions, it brings more than 170 different mobs. Also using this mod you will find many new Ores and Tools, as well as many new weapons, foods and the like. When you create a new world, you will be amazed by the new facilities, structures, the beautiful pink forests, the huge ships anchored along the coast or the flying houses and farms.
After installing this mod, you will feel that you have entered a world of fantasy and dreams, full of fictional worlds.
The most important thing to mention is that this UltimaRPG is still in the progressd and is being upgraded every day. If you like RPG games, you will definitely like this UltimaRPG mode.
How to install UltimaRPG mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download UltimaRPG mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Leave us a comment if you love RPG games.
Created/Owner: Therandommidget | Official link