Underwater Challenge map is survival map created for Minecraft 1.13 by NinjaCat002. This game is one of the first survival games made for new 1.13 version of Minecraft.
Your mission is to complete all challenges that are given to you without dying nor drowning. Also, there are hidden chest which you can find using some clues. One clue navigates you to one individual chest, so prepare to be patient, attentive and mindful. Don’t blink you may miss something.
Originally this challenge was created by MagicKal, but creator of this map NinjaCat002 decided to revive this challenge and transform it into a map.
All about this original challenge you can find on this minecraft forum.
Screenshots of Underwater Challenge map
- Don’t play game on any other versions than Minecraft 1.13, it may not work properly
- Don’t die or drown
- Enjoy in the game
How to install Underwater Challenge map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft, choose Singleplayer and select Underwater Challenge map
5. Don’t die nor drown, enjoy
Download Underwater Challenge map
For Minecraft 1.13
Click here to DOWNLOAD this map
If you have any ideas or any question, please leave it in comment section bellow.
Creator: NinjaCat002 | Official link