Underwater Escape map for Minecraft 1.13 is great adventure and escape map created by ZilverKat. The game takes place in an abandoned laboratory that is located at 10,000 feet below the water at the bottom of the ocean itself. You are placed in the future in the far year of 2050 and when the whole world is flooded. There is no land anywhere.
Underwater Escape map, great underwater puzzle and adventure map
The laboratory is the only facility that has succeeded and resisted to the greatest flood in the history of the world. As you can guess, you must escape from this laboratory. Be fast. Soon this lab will drop under the weight of the ocean that is above you and then there is no help for you. Your wish is to escape but Dr. Aqua has captured you. He has some strange plan for you and he does not want to let you go. Your job is to escape from this intricate situation from a complex building. Be ready and prepare yourself toDr. Aqua’s traps. Be careful and happy escaping.
Rules for the Underwater Escape map
1. Try not to cheat (this game will not be fun if you’re cheating)
2. This map is intended for Singleplayer only
3. Please check and be sure that you are using the custom resource pack (it should be automatically loaded as World Specific Resources, pack also created by ZilverKat)
4. Do not break any items nor paintings
5. Set Render distance in Options to 12 or higher
6. Do not used any mods
7. Final and most important rule: Have fun!
Screenshots of Underwater Escape map
How to install Underwater Escape map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Underwater Escape map
For Minecraft 1.13
Click here to download this map
Creator: ZilverKat | Offical link to map