Unfair Halloween map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a puzzle map created by TheHappyWheels1. It is the fourth in a row of unfair maps from this author. This map is Halloween themed and based map and created specially for Halloween 2018. If you like Halloween, we are sure you will like this map.
Another one unfair map based and made specially for Halloween 2018
It is singleplayer mode only map. It is kinda short map but it is hard to pass, so you will need some time. More harder if you have never played unfair series maps. Get in the Halloween mood, scroll down, and download this map and try it. Trick or treat.
Rules for Unfair Halloween
- Do not cheat
- Set render distance to 8 or more
- Play in Minecraft version 1.13.2, in other version it may not work properly
- Prepare for unfair
Screenshots of Unfair Haloween 5 map
Video of Unfair Halloween map
Spoiler alert: Don’t watch this video unless you would like to see walk trough of this map. Only watch video if you are stuck and you don’t have any ideas how to finish the game or pass some obstacle.
How to install Unfair Halloween map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Unfair Halloween map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Do you like Halloween? How do you like this Unfair Halloween map? Please share your opinions in comments below.
Creator: TheHappyWheels1 | Offical link to map