Virus map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is an adventure, a horror map created solely with the idea of creating a map with flashing lights. The map was created by TheArranger.
Horror map where you have to eliminate the virus as a government agent
Shorter adventure map with a slight horror accent whose entire concept and idea is based on a single question. What would it be like to make a map in Minecraft that in which all lights are flickering?! You are in the role of a government agent sent to a hospital to eliminate the possibility of spreading a dangerous virus. The hospital is smaller in size and is located in middle of nowhere.
The tasks you need to complete are as follows. Bring back power to the hospital, prevent dull and irritating lights from flickering. Collect twenty blood samples and lastly, destroy the patient zero and bring his head for further analysis.
The rules of the game are simple. Do whatever you want. Play in adventure mode and at normal difficulty. It will take you 10-20 minutes to complete this map. Of course, if you do not die during this time. If this happens, don’t worry. The map will be reset and you will be spawn to start to try map again.
Screenshots of Virus map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Virus map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
We hope that you will enjoy playing this map. Leave us a comment below if you like horror maps.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): TheArranger | Offical link to map