VTweaks mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 is undoubtedly one of the better mods that adds plenty of new features to the vanilla game. The mod was made by oitsjustjose.
Undoubtedly one of the better tweak mods that enhances the game by adding new great features
VTweaks mod is one of the few mods that adds new functionality to the game in the background without affecting any “physical” changes, more visible changes are behind the scene, in the background. Thus, it does not add any new items or blocks, but is oriented strictly to changing how the game works by adding new mechanics or enhancing existing features.
The first time you start a new world using this mod, you will receive a welcome message and a link directing to the V-Tweaks wiki pages. There is a bunch of useful information and we definitely encourage you to check out and read some.
VTweaks mod is a very advanced and configurable mod, which means that you can adjust and configure almost every possible thing in the options of this mod. And yes, all the features that this mod brings are adjustable.
For example, removing a feather from a hen, in survival mode, you will only be able to remove one feather from a hen every 5 minutes. This is just a simple example, for more ideas and examples of how to use or what all this mod can do, check out below in this mod video presentation.
Video tutorial for VTweaks mod
How to install VTweaks mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download VTweaks mod
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Show all versions >> DOWNLOAD
Be sure to leave us your comment below, we will be very happy to reply.
Created/Owner: oitsjustjose | Official link