Which country doesn’t belong map for Minecraft 1.14 is a puzzle and quiz map where you need to click on correct answer to continue to the next level. Map is created bby author Chickeyy.
An interesting game where you will have to show your knowledge about countries around the world
If you do not know the answer you will at least learn something new. Each click on the wrong answer will be painted in red color, correct answer is indicated with the green.
HINT: In every room there is a HINT sign. Click the sign to reveal the correlation between three countries and then you must decide which one is that doesn’t belong to the list.
Also, when you would like to leave every room, there is and Explanation sign. Click on it to get answer and explanation why the country doesn’t belong in mentioned list. Also, there will be in some levels visual representation of the answer.
There are two parts of map, first one is simple and straightforward. Enjoy in this puzzle quiz map and challenge your knowledge about countries of the world.
Screenshots of Which country doesn’t belong map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Which country doesn’t belong map
For Minecraft 1.14
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Chickeyy | Offical link to map