Wild Riders Island map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a pirate open world classic adventure map. The map was created by Calian Hazell.
An open world classic adventure and pirate map
The Wild Riders Island Map is an adventure game that you can play in easy survival mode and has only a few clear rules. You must not destroy or place blocks, unless of course this is explicitly required from you in the game itself. Besides, this is an open world map with few rules.
You woke up and heard some unbearable noise. Not sure what happened or how long you slept. You can’t grasp what’s going on. All you know that you are the captain of a pirate ship in search of food and treasure. As you progress in the game you are collecting treasures that will be displayed as totems in your loot. Wool contains some strange and secret mysterious things that only the greatest adventurers can discover.
Find out all about the island you anchored on and much more about your past. You have a long, fun road ahead, full of adventure.
Screenshot of Wild Riders Island map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Wild Riders Island map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like adventure games, be sure to leave us a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Calian Hazell | Offical link to map