Wood and Stone GUI resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.x/1.13.x/1.12.x is a simple and traditional resource pack that does not touch and change anything except the defualt GUI layout. After applying this texture pack all your GUI screens will get a nice look of stone and wooden borders. Take an eye on the screenshots below to get an idea of what change and improvements will bring.
Simple and beautiful resource pack that brings a new GUI in wood and stone edition
The resource pack comes in a default 16×16 resolution and supports Minecraft version 1.12.x, while the version for MC 1.13 works also with the latest Minecraft 1.14.
What do you get with this GUI addon? Changes to better looking GUI, which includes inventories, brewing stand, shulker boxes, furnace, etc. Shulker boxes will have a look based on their colors. Certainly is good to have Optifine mod installed. The advanced menu has also been modified and improved, but not fully, some of the smaller details are still missing. Coming in the future releases and updates. This GUI works great with most popular mods, such as Optifine mod and with Just Enough Items mod.
Check the look of this resource pack in the images below, if you like it definitely try it and download it down in the Download section.
Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below and leave a few words and impressions about this lovely resource pack.
Screenshots of Wood and Stone GUI resource pack
How to install Wood and Stone GUI resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Wood and Stone GUI resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14.x, 1.13.x and 1.12.x
Notice: You can use version for MC 1.13 for both Minecraft version, 1.14.x and 1.13.x.
Creator/Owner: Water_Gem | Official link