Worley’s Caves mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a world generator mod created by booleanbyte. It is a simple idea, but result is astonishing. If you like to explore caves, this is the number one mod you must have. This mod override default vanilla cave generation system and it generates massive, endless cave systems.
Create huge, endless and continuous cave systems with only one click
To explore the underground you will need a lot of time. After the world is generated using this mod, you will get a continues cave system which reminds us on nerve system. There is no dead end of any cave, each cave is connected to another one. So, we believe, you will need hours and hours of underworld walk to explore some of them.
Don’t loose time on digging of thousand blocks anymore, just walk like in the park and find your precious blocks.
Screenshots of Worley’s Caves mod
Video presentation of Worley’s Caves mod
How to install Worley’s Caves mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Worley’s Caves mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 1.3.0
Download mod here
Do you like this mod, how will you use it? Share your ideas in the comment section below.
Created: booleanbyte | Official link