Xnet mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a technology and transport mod that adds the simple networking cable to the game to transfer fluids and data. This is a very popular mod created by McJty.
A mod that adds a networking cable to a Minecraft game for transferring of fluids and data
By using this networking cable you can easily and simultaneously transmit various items, such as liquids, energy and data, information. The main emphasis on this mod is its usability, effectiveness and flexibility. Effectiveness is expressed on the basis because it is possible to connect two chests to an incredible length of 12,000 blocks without any interruption and lag. That was tested and it works perfectly.
Cables themselves are not tiled entities. Flexibility of this mod is expressed in the compilation of the configurable configuration that can be performed for the transfer of information.
This mod comes with an excellent little booklet where you can find instructions related to the mod itself. Enjoy in this mod and find for yourself how can you use Xnet mod.
Find more about this excellent mod here:
How to install Xnet nod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Xnet mod
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
McJty library >> DOWNLOAD
Leave a few comments on how to use Xnet mod and for what is most needed and most important to you.
Created/Owner: McJty | Official link