xSpecial’s Photographic DSLR Realism Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a real photo-realistic pack that aims to transfer the most real-life look into Minecraft. The package was created by _xSpecial_.
Photo realistic package that wants to turn the look of real life into a Minecraft game
In this package, each block is made of taking and photographing the real material from nature and the real environment. After that, it was edited in Photoshop and some essential elements and parameters were corrected so that they could serve as textures in the game. You probably assume that this is a very time consuming job, and it also requires extensive experience in working with graphical tools. This package is still in progress and the author is working on it every day to refine it in his opinion to perfection.
This package is one of the most realistic photo packages with superb graphics and realistic materials. The package supports and came in various resolutions of 32×32, 64×64, 128×128 and 256×256. It’s best used with Optifine HD and in high resolution (for example, 256×256) with Magic Launcher. The screenshots below may not be good enough for presentation, so we recommend that you download it yourself and try with a few different shaders.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download xSpecial’s Photographic DSLR Realism resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14.4, 32x >> DOWNLOAD
If you would like to get all versions 64x, 128x, 256x please find it all below in official link.
Share with us in the comments below which shader this pack is best for and which resolution satisfies you.
Creator/Owner: _xSpecial_ | Official link